The new AccuPower® Pilot® has just made owning and operating a digital brake control easier than ever. The dark, smoke lens is ideal for direct light applications, creating optimum visibility to read the large, two-digit display. Because of the flexible mounting options, you are able to mount the Pilot® in any direction. Our microprocessor allows you the ability to read the display even when the Pilot® is mounted upside down. The Pilot's digital display shows voltage output to the brakes with additional protection against short circuit or loss of ground. Capable for handling up to 6 brakes, the Pilot® is covered by a Lifetime Limited warranty.
Large easy to read dual digital display shows:
- Properly wired control
- Voltage output to brakes (vs. a percentage output)
- Connection to trailer
- Dark smoke lens ideal for direct light applications; performs better than red lens'
- Microprocessor allows control to be mounted upside down and still have a readable display
- Protection against short circuit and loss of ground
- 1, 2 and 3 axle brake systems
- Standard mounting bracket included with optional ball mount available (P/N: 5298)
- For use on any 12 volt negative ground system
- Limited Lifetime Warranty